Abbazia Santa Anastasia Cinquegrani Passito Bio 2013 - sweet
Persuasive gold color, sunny in its reflections.
Harmony of peach, raisin, plum, acacia honey and chestnut aromas.
Soft, long taste, sunny pulpy between hints of apricot, yellow peach, dried fruit.
Excellent meditation wine.
Wonderful after a meal with cheeses, dry pastries.
Color:persuasive gold color
Bouquet:rich with aromas of ripe fruit, a gift of summer medlar, apricot, peach, raisins, plum. Enveloping between hints of acacia honey and chestnut.
Taste:soft, long, pulpy, sunny between hints of apricot, pineapple, yellow peach but that an unexpected dried fruit of almond, pine nut and walnut.
- Classification:Natural Passito Wine
- Grapes:Grecanico 100%
- Location of vineyards:C.da Bernarda, Castelbuono - Palermo 350 masl
- N. plants per hectare:4,000
- Yield per hectare:4,000 kg
- Harvest:Manual harvest at the end of October
- Production technique:Harvested by hand after a first drying on the plant, followed by drying in racks. Soft pressing. Ancient method of vinification without passage in steel tanks, natural alcoholic fermentation in barriques with indigenous yeasts
- Aging:36 months in second passage French Allier oak barriques.
- Alc.% Vol .:13.5