Abbazia Santa Anastasia Sens (i) nverso Chardonnay biodynamic Demeter 2016 - white
Chardonnay , macerated at low temperature in concrete tanks and then continued fermentation in barriques white oak.
Partial malolactic fermentation. Aging for 6 months in 5 hl sur lies oak tonneaux with weekly batonnage.
Clear, intense straw yellow with amber reflections.
Intense and persuasive, it is given with notes of acacia honey, chamomile flowers, vanilla, orange blossom.
Soft, enveloping, long taste. A wine of great balance and harmony, a gift from its wooden house that enhances its longevity.
The food pairing is intriguing: semi-aged cheeses, white meat, smoked fish, risotto with mushrooms and seasonal vegetables.
Color : intense straw yellow with golden reflections.
Smell : Intense and elegant bouquet. Sunny among its fruit notes with hints of medlar, nectarine peach, apricot. It continues with an enveloping scent of chestnut honey, vanilla, mace flowers, lively citrus freshness.
Taste : long, enveloping, soft, elegant.
Enchant our senses in a softness of ripe fruit, honey, vanilla to shine amidst a lively scent of citrus.
Well balanced between softness and acidity.
Pairing : complex white, of great gastronomic ductility: white meat, cheeses, risottos, lake fish, blue fish,
Service temperature : 12C..
- Classification : DOC Sicilia White
- Certification : Biological Biodynamic Demeterr
- Vines : 100% biodynamic Chardonnay
- Location Vineyards : Castelbuono (PA) - C.da Santa Anastasia - Collina del Frassino 450 m. s.l.m.
- N. plants per hectare : 4,000
- Yield per hectare : 5,000 kg
- Harvest : Manual harvest: first half of August. Harvest starts in the early hours of dawn in order to take advantage of the coolness of the morning.